Friday, January 3, 2014

Ol' Man on A Mountain - Heartfelt, Beautiful and Touching

My father recently published Ol' Man on a Mountain, a memoir about his experiences on a new farm with my mother, Jan.  I am so proud - I would be proud no matter what, because my dad is my dad.

But, this really is one of the most beautifully written books I have ever read.  And, the critics agree also, now with 25 Amazon reviews all five stars.  I highly recommend this book to anyone.  It is touching and will have you laughing and crying from the first page to the last, literally.

If you are looking for an emotional and touching true story of love, kindness, and what it means to be a human being, I highly recommend this memoir.  It really is one of the best books I've ever read and happens to written by my dad.

Check it out here: http://www.amazon.com/Ol-Man-Mountain-Stuart-Omans/dp/1626600325/ref=tmm_pap_title_0




No comments:

Post a Comment